Collect, clear, sync, settle and report across vendors, campaigns, countries, compliance and currencies.
Monitor the financial heartbeat of your campaigns from buy to bill.
Real-time sync of spend, performance, billing and reporting giving you enterprise wide control.
Solve financial complexities of multiple vendors, digital, programmatic growth and compliance.
Fusion Seven offers an end-to-end SaaS solution for agencies and brands of all sizes.
Our business model is simple and consist of three major components:
Our open platform allows agencies and brands to have access and gain insights into actuals across the entire campaign not just vendor by vendor.
- Proprietary clearing engine
- Sync Media Management to Bill/Pay
- One-Stop Access to global data
- Real-time Reporting
- Multiscreen / Multiplatform access
- Master set of data at your fingertips
- Give finance teams a granular, holistic and auditable solution
- Highly configurable platform
- Centralized global view of the business
- Transaction based business model
- Campaign level budgeting, tracking, reporting and billing
- Close your books and invoice faster (avg of 45 days faster)
- Guaranteed financial accuracy and compliance
- Handles all media channels
- Real-time measurement of vendor performance
- SSAE 16 Type II Audit Certification
- SaaS Platform – No hardware or software to maintain
- Interface with SAP and Oracle billing systems
We needed a solution capable handling multiple DSPs, multiple
ad formats and that could roll out on an international level
……We were able to roll out to 23 countries and grow the business
10X without adding any additional headcount.
- FusionSeven empowers agencies and brands with a tool that delivers accuracy, business intelligence and control for a single office or global enterprise
- Highly scalable technology solution operating in 24 countries and 150 currencies
- Cloud-based platform accessible on any platform anywhere
- Offering unlimited rules defined seats
- Syncing data from buy to bill/pay to reporting across all media channels