The Account Manager is the ultimate owner of the client relationship once it transitions from sales. In this position, you will ensure the client is happy, that they are utilizing the platform to the fullest extent and growing their commercial relationship with FusionSeven. The Account Manager works in partnership with sales to execute upsell opportunities while coordinating with Integration Engineers and Product to ensure the client is being properly supported during each phase of their lifecycle. In this role, you will be the FusionSeven advocate in front of the client and the client advocate internally within FusionSeven.
FusionSeven is the first cloud based financial management platform for the advertising industry. Our proprietary clearing engine enables advertisers and agencies to automate the collection of advertising data, transaction reconciliation, and invoice processes across all partners in real-time, guaranteeing financial accuracy with governance compliance.
- Own the client relationship immediately upon transition from sales, including setting expectations for every stage in the client’s lifecycle.
- Identify and develop a strong understanding of client’s core objectives and challenge.
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for your client on allocated accounts to coordinate delivery of client deliverables, resolve system issues and address client questions.
- Become an expert in understanding the FusionSeven platform, its features and capabilities and underlying data schema.
- Set up your clients on FusionSeven’s platform, insure deliverables match client’s requirements.
- Work closely with Integration Engineering and Product teams to ensure the deployment of the FusionSeven Financial Platform for new clients.
- Act as a strategic consultant when it comes to analytics, and grow clients’ usage of the platform
- 3+ years experience in a technical environment, preferably digital advertising
- Experience in digital analytics and system deployments with media agency or Adtech
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Time management skills with ability to effectively manage and prioritize internal and external team workloads.
- Natural ability for consultative and solution-based selling with deep understanding of the online advertising industry.
- Business or Technology related B.S. degree